Re: Where Should We Be Discussing Topics LikeCAPS?

Thank you John,

I was aware that AISDiscuss has archives and checked them to see what type
of topics we had considered in the last year.  Do we publicize the
archives?  I don't remember how I found out about them; I suspect it came
up in some search I was doing.

If we do not publicize the archives and that anyone can post to it, would
you like us to?  We can certainly put a link to it in News & Notes
readily.  And the Irises Bulletin could have an article and maybe some of
the topics.

Regards,

Wayne Messer