Re: CAPS #3

Sue Ann,

Thanks for doing so.  You are the second region that has responded  thusly.
 Love your Eleanor Roosevelt quotation.  Also enjoyed your  write-up of the
Addison garden in Dallas in IRISES.  Cheers.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society

In a message dated 7/29/2014 11:34:14 A.M. Central Daylight Time,