Re: CAPS #3

Bob,

I appreciate your CAPS reports but need more time to  read and review them
as we are in the midst of our club and Missouri Botanical  Garden digs, with
extensive plant cleaning and labeling.  We won't be  finished until after
the MOBOT sale August 9-10.

In a message dated 7/28/2014 2:17:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,