RE: second motion to amend awards ballot

Hello all,
I do not think it is fair to place an iris that has been dropped from the
eligibility list for the Dyke's Medal back on the ballot, just to bring the
numbers up to 3 per class.  It really seems unfair to the other classes of
irises that do not get that "extra" year of eligibility.  If there is an error
in the placement of an iris on the ballot, then I believe it should be
addressed as additional time, but just to make up the numbers doesn't seem
fair.
Cheryl Deaton