From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of MORRISJE1@aol.com
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 11:34 AM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] communications

Cheryl,

Well said.  Maybe we should prepare an article on  APATHY for the AIS
Bulletin and our web site.  Maybe I  should put same in my column.  What do
you think?  As Section Liaison  I run into the same thing from too many
Section officers.  I think many of  our volunteers are overtaxed and spread
way thin.

Jim M.

In a message dated 7/20/2012 11:08:08 A.M. Central Daylight Time,