From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org] On Behalf Of Sue
Sent: July 16, 2012 10:57 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] membership

Good Day, I'm Sue Ann Barnes, RVP for Region 7.

I've been reading AIS discuss posts for over a year now, but have never posted. But by "listening" in I've learned a lot. And have become aware of an issue that may need some attention.

clip-clip-clip...

You may want to go to the Iris Lovers group and read some of the comments, questions and responses. It might also be useful to provide a guideline on membership to the RVPs so that we could be ready to answer questions and be a point of distribution of information. The new membership flyers have very little information about e-memberships on them, and people who have been members for years are not likely to pick one up and read it. Tom's information is printed on it, but I don't know if he has been contacted by those confused by the changes.