Re: 2010 AIS Awards

Bob,

Thank you so much for this link and for spending so much time in putting
together the file and all of the pictures.  You are a BIG VALUE to AIS.

Paul

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 12:29:42 -0400 (EDT) Robert Pries
<robertpries@embarqmail.com> writes:
> After about 18 hours of work the 2010 AIS awards are available on the
> Iris Encyclopedia. I was not planning to announce this until every
> name was linked to its image but I have burned out having completed
> all but the Honorable Mentions. So I am offering you this link now.
> http://wiki.irises.org/bin/view/Main/InfoAwards2010 The Iris
> Encyclopedia was released to the AIS website last week but is not
> yet there so this link is necessary to get to the awards. I hope you
> find this work useful and would like your feedback. For those of you
> who are not familiar with online encyclopedias words in blue are
> linked to further information. Words in red indicate a link is
> created but the further information is not there yet. Most of the
> winners and runners up have pictures at their link.

TODAY: iPads for $23.74?
SPECIAL REPORT: iPads are being auctioned for an incredible 80% off!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c424bed5237d83ecem02vuc