Re: Today's second report of sad news

Jeanne,

Thank you for notifying us of the passing away of two very good
hybridizers.  It is really sad to hear that they have passed away.  My
condolences and sympathies to their families.

Paul

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 12:37:41 -0700 Jeanne Plank <plankmail@aol.com>
writes:
> I just received the following from Bob Canning  reporting news he had
>
> received from  the family of Carl Boswell:
>
> "Tim and Kat Boswell wrote on behalf of LaRue that late last night
> Carl (Boswell) passed away after a prolonged illness.
> Then, I received a notice from Curtis Corlew that Glenn's condition
>
> had rapidly deteriorated over the past few days and that early this
>
> morning Glenn passed away.
> We have suddenly lost two of our very good iris friends and they
> will
> be greatly missed."
>
>   I share Bob Cannings thoughts about this sad double loss
>
> Jeanne Plank

TODAY: iPads for $23.74?
SPECIAL REPORT: iPads are being auctioned for an incredible 80% off!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c4251a5b43284031m02vuc