Re: 2010 AIS Awards

Dear Bob:

   That was sure a quick response. Its great to be able to look at the winners and find out all about them. Thanks very much for your effort. Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Pries <robertpries@embarqmail.com>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Thu, Jul 15, 2010 11:29 am
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] 2010 AIS Awards

After about 18 hours of work the 2010 AIS awards are available on the Iris
Encyclopedia. I was not planning to announce this until every name was linked to
its image but I have burned out having completed all but the Honorable Mentions.
So I am offering you this link now. http://wiki.irises.org/bin/view/Main/InfoAwards2010
The Iris Encyclopedia was released to the AIS website last week but is not yet
there so this link is necessary to get to the awards. I hope you find this work
useful and would like your feedback. For those of you who are not familiar with
online encyclopedias words in blue are linked to further information. Words in
red indicate a link is created but the further information is not there yet.
Most of the winners and runners up have pictures at their link.