Re: Re: AIS Finances -- Insurance Costs

In a message dated 7/6/2005 1:10:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
PlankMail@aol.com writes:

Michelle  checked this out last year and has been in
repeated touch with  Nuccios.  The are located in Southern California.
Michelle  has
spoken to the head-honcho (Nuccio) and gone over the AIS needs  and
liabilities.   It has continuously been his opinion that he  could not improve
on the
coverage we were getting at the price we were  paying.

I noted in Jim's message that he uses the words "optional and affordable"  in
relation to the Federated Garden Clubs' insurance. If these words are
correct, the "problem" must be with AIS "needs."  The Federation is  apparently
negotiating for insurance that can be "bought" by Federation members  at
affordable prices. But AIS has apparently defined its "needs" as a master  policy
covering AIS and all its clubs. I think we should define our "needs"
differently--and soon. The Federation plan would seem more logical and  affordable. Clarence