Re: Re: AIS Finances -- Insurance Costs

In a message dated 7/5/05 1:33:11 PM, MORRISJE1@aol.com writes:

> They can be reached at 800-567-2685 or email at _www.rvnuccio.com_
> (http://www.rvnuccio.com)  and go to Garden Clubs under  the Insurance
> Products button.
> It would appear prudent to me that our  Insurance Chair should check this
> out
> with proposed AIS Insurance Coverage  broken out in the format that
> Nuccio/Fireman's Fund operates for at least a  quote.  Their format is as
> follow

Thank you, Jim.   Michelle checked this out last year and has been in
repeated touch with Nuccios.  The are located in Southern California.
Michelle has
spoken to the head-honcho (Nuccio) and gone over the AIS needs and
liabilities.   It has continuously been his opinion that he could not improve
on the
coverage we were getting at the price we were paying.
     We do not take that as "forever more," and Michelle checks back with the
firm whenever it is relevant. I believe she spoke to them just before this
year's renewal policy went through.
     I appreciate everyone keeping alert on this subject and I do nag and
pester Michelle on it myself.
     Thanks Again,
               Jeanne