Re: Re: AIS Finances -- Insurance Costs

In a message dated 6/10/2005 9:38:37 AM Central Standard Time,
PlankMail@aol.com writes:

>  What or how did the Rose, Dahlia,  Orchid , or
> Federated Garden  clubs  managed to survive the insurance crunch????

To  All:
Yes, these groups have "survived" the  crunch.   I have been told about
how the Rose, Orchid and  Federated Garden Clubs did it.

The Federated Garden Clubs have four optional and affordable insurance
products through R. V. Nuccio & Associates, Inc. and Fireman's Fund.   Their's is a
self-rating on-line insurance program.  Nuccio has been  insuring non-profit
organizations for over 28 years.  They offer their  clients:  Liability Plus,
with annual cost beginning at $300;   Bonding Plus, with annual cost starting
at $75;  Property Plus, annual cost  beginning at $150;  and
Directors/Officers Liability with annual costs  starting at $885.

They can be reached at 800-567-2685 or email at _www.rvnuccio.com_
(http://www.rvnuccio.com)  and go to Garden Clubs under  the Insurance Products button.
It would appear prudent to me that our  Insurance Chair should check this out
with proposed AIS Insurance Coverage  broken out in the format that
Nuccio/Fireman's Fund operates for at least a  quote.  Their format is as follows:

A.  Liability Plus
     01. Bodily Injury/Property Damage Liability
     02. Personal/Adver. Injury/Products  Liability
     03. Host Liquor Liability/Addional Insureds
     04. Home Tours/No event days limit

B.  Bonding Plus
     01. Employee  Dishonesty (volunteers/employees)
     02. Forgery or Alteration
     03. Theft/Disappearance/Destruction (of  money)

C.  Property Plus
     01. Property Floater (earthquake/flood)
     02. Valuable Papers and Records
     03. Accounts Receivable