Re: More Rooms

All,

Thanks for your patience as we have navigated our early sell out situation with the hotel this week.  This morning, I signed a contract addendum that will result in more rooms available for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and based on my count from posts here and in my inbox should accommodate any outstanding reservations for the early nights.  Once I have confirmation from the hotel that the reservation system is updated, I will follow up with an email for how we will handle the corrections.

Thanks again for your patience and your excitement about attending the convention.  We are working hard to create a signature guest experience and look forward to seeing you in May.

--kdn

Horticulturally,

Kelly D. Norris
Director of Horticulture, Greater Des Moines Botanical Garden (dmbotanicalgarden.com <about:blank>)
Unabashedly passionate plantsman (kellydnorris.com <about:blank>)