Travel

I will be traveling from Friday, Jan. 27 through  Tues. Feb. 7.  Although I should be able to check e-mail, no shows will be approved during that time.  As of today I am current--23 shows approved so far.  I will return home to a backlog which I will process as quickly as possible on a first-in, first-out basis.  If your show is waiting approval during that time, thanks for your patience.  If you know of an affiliate wondering why they haven't heard from me, please ask them to be patient.

Kitzbuhel and Budapest, here I come!

Lois

Lois Rose
AIS Exhibitions Committee