Re: Convention Rooms

I called hotel today and was able to reserve rooms from Tuesday - Sunday morning at the iris society rate - I mentioned the waiting list for Monday and was told I should book the room separately for Monday in case they have no more rooms available so I had to pay the $200 + for a concierge room - ( comes with food perks ) !! But if other rooms open up I should be able to move to my regular room , for the week - hope this helps - someone ......

Sent from my iPhone