From: "Jim Morris" <1005@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org, 4c4be50f1@rewrite.aisboard.org
Cc: kellydn@frontiernet.net
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Convention Rooms
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 17:01:39 -0500

The same thing happened to me at 4:00 P.M. today.

Jim Morris

In a message dated 1/20/2017 2:01:56 P.M. Central Standard Time,
fd6bd32d1@rewrite.aisboard.org writes:

Yes I  did.  I followed the link from the AIS website and when I tried to
reserve 5/22-5/28 it told me 5/22 was sold out.  I called reservations  and
the reservation agent confirmed the same thing to me.  I just did  this in
the last half hour.

Howie Dash

Sent from AOL Mobile  Mail

On Friday, January 20, 2017, David Cupps  <4c4be50f1@rewrite.aisboard.org>