From: John Jones <100h@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Mon, Jan 23, 2017 1:45 pm
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Convention Rooms

I just did the same but have a couple of tips for you all:

Call the hotel: (515) 245-5500

If you ask for the special rate for the American Iris Society, they wonbt
find the special rate. You have to ask for the IRIS SOCIETY special rate.

Ask to be put on the wait list for Monday 22d convention rate regardless of
making a separate reservation (at a higher rate) for the 22d.

Be sure to follow-up as we hear more from Kelly

John
__________________
John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society
aisregistrar@irises.org

Director, American Iris Society

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536

> On Jan 23, 2017, at 9:06 AM, Jill Bonino <7115fb371@rewrite.aisboard.org>
wrote:

> I made 2 reservations yesterday. One for Mon May 22 at $234 a night and
another for the rest of the days at $135.  When this gets sorted out please
check with the hotel for people who went ahead and booked Monday so they can
be moved into the group. I wanted to be sure to get a room in the convention
hotel. Jill Bonino