Re: Motion to approve Calendar Guidelines

This looks good to me, with one change.
In number 6, please delete the word "family".  It should read "All pictures must be about the Genus Iris, and may be from any time frame or year."

Botanically, the Iris family is the Iridaceae, which includes the genus Iris and many other genera including Moraea, Dietes, Ixia, Crocus, Crocosmia, Gladiolus, and about 60 others.  We should be concerned only with the genus Iris, not the other genera in the family, as the primary flower in the calendar photos.
Gary
Gary E. White
President, American Iris Society

Sent from my iPad