Re: Affirmation of Judy Keisling as AIS President

Thanks to Bob Plank, Michelle Snyder and the others contributing so promptly to clarifying the "procedures" on this issue

Tom and I, along with the whole Board I am sure, pledge our support to Judy for handling any details necessary at this trying time of transition. "Ask and ye shall receive" - anything at all! We have full confidence in her abilities and dedication.

Rita Gormley