Re: Nomination of Judy Keisling for President

Hello all, I know we are all in shock of this devastating news. However, I believe a clarification needs to be made regarding the "motion" to elect Judy Keisling as President. Electing Judy as President should not be addressed as a motion. It is an election and I believe we can take care of this in Madison. I don't think it requires immediate action, especially based on the below which is taken directly from the AIS By-Laws.

    "ARTICLE VII - OFFICERS

Section 4. The First Vice President shall. perform the duties of the President in case of the President's absence."

Michelle