Re: Nomination of Judy Keisling for President

I agree, move it to AISVote immediately.

John
On Jan 24, 2010, at 4:42 PM, Paul W Gossett wrote:

I second the following motion.  Paul

I realize that there is already a motion on the floor, but I would like
consensus from everyone that we put that motion aside priefbly for the
following:

I nominate Judy Keisling for President of the AIS effective immediately.

I also recommend that once someone seconds this motion that we waive the
normal email discussion period and put this directly on AISVote...

Jill Bonino

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 16:38:38 -0800 (GMT-08:00) Jill Bonino
All of this has happened so suddenly but the operations of the AIS
needs to continue with as little confusion as possible.

I realize that there is already a motion on the floor, but I would
like consensus from everyone that we put that motion aside priefbly
for the following:

I nominate Judy Keisling for President of the AIS effective
immediately.

I also recommend that once someone seconds this motion that we waive
the normal email discussion period and put this directly on
AISVote...

Jill Bonino

Nutrition
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=bd9oebhL_a- Vz38GGigT3wAAJ1AdnTO-8mX61Xlhn6LFzt8JAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAASQwAAAAA=