Nomination of Judy Keisling for President

All of this has happened so suddenly but the operations of the AIS needs to continue with as little confusion as possible.

I realize that there is already a motion on the floor, but I would like consensus from everyone that we put that motion aside priefbly for the following:

I nominate Judy Keisling for President of the AIS effective immediately.

I also recommend that once someone seconds this motion that we waive the normal email discussion period and put this directly on AISVote...

Jill Bonino