Re: Online Membership

If this makes it easier for affiliate Presidents and RVPs to do their jobs, and it doesn't add any burden to the AIS budget or burden to present AIS volunteers to keep it up, I agree with John Jones proposal.

Nagging questions....Would LIFE members be listed with an expiration date of NONE or LIFE (couldn't be a date that would fit into a date field on the database)?  I think we would need to have the Life members on the list too.  Also, how often would the list be updated...monthly?...quarterly?  and who would do this?

Jill