Re: Bulletin Proposals

In a message dated 1/11/2007 12:28:35 A.M. Central Standard Time,
PlankMail@aol.com writes:

(I would  be interested to know if you have found this summary (1)
interesting
(2) helpful (3) tedious, or (4) a "turn -off with regard to following or
engaging in discussion of this issue.)

Jeanne, the summary you sent was both interesting and helpful,  especially
since many of the ideas/comments seem to have come from  AISconfer" to which
many of the AISdiscuss members are not privy.

Although it is time-consuming to thoroughly read all points of view on a
topic as diverse as the Bulletin editor job/issue, all members of AISdiscuss
need to be heard from and, if every one was together in the same room, there
would be a lot of input!  I urge everyone to join in this important  discussion.

Rita  Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO
AIS Region 18, Zone  5