Re: Contemporary Views

In a message dated 1/8/2007 5:09:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jijones@usjoneses.com writes:

I am  planning on putting it on the AIS website (with permission and
appropriate  approbation) but thought I would elicit comments from the
board, committee  chairs etc.

Perry's essays used to appear in the Bulletin and were VERY popular. This  is
exactly what Bulletin readers are looking for! Putting his latest on the web
site is good, but next time I suggest it be in the Bulletin.  Clarence