Re: [Fwd: Calendars??]

Hi Kitty and all
POSTERS. The logistics of a poster, size for publishing , packaging,
mailing, would probably increase the cost of the calendar by about 50%.
(a 24" x 36" poster is equivalent to 6 pages of the calendar) We would
be better off considering a poster as a separate project and print it
ourselves in Hong Kong at a fraction of the cost and at a profit to AIS.
That might come out of your photo contest. Posters are usually shipped
in tubes (with no folds) whereas the calendars are shipped flat. We did
have a poster for the 75th Anniversay of AIS. That one was not
particularly successful but the "digital age" does represent an enormous
advancement.
Terry