Re: Handbook Meeting

:)

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 4:37 AM dougchyz50 via AISTalk <aistalk@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hi Claire, since you put it that way; I like copy and paste!!!!

And thank you for the schooling on the ARCHIVE.  Being newer to the business end of AIS I had not really had a need to go there.

See you on the 24th.

Doug

From: aistalk@googlegroups.com <aistalk@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Claire S
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 5:25 PM
To: aistalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Handbook Meeting

Hi Doug:

To tell you the truth, it's easier to copy and paste than to write another paragraph.  Takes about 15 seconds to copy and paste.

There is a permanent record of the AIS minutes in the AIS website going back to 2005.  Earlier than that, you have to look elsewhere.

 After minutes have been approved (or corrected and approved) by the BOD, they are posted in the AIS website in the ARCHIVE section.

Go to the AIS website, click on RESOURCES and then click on ARCHIVE.

I'm not sure minutes need to be posted in two places?  Do they?  All the minutes, including of the Handbook Special Meetings will be in the ARCHIVE.

To be honest, I think just a few people read the minutes, anyway.    The easiest thing for me would be to copy and paste into AISTalk.

  Maybe you will bring this up at the Feb 24th meeting.

Claire S