From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Jim Morris
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2017 4:57 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Winter 2017 IRISES Bulletin

All,

I received my winter 2017 Bulletin copy in today's mail and  have heard from
members in Kansas and Tennessee of delivery.  I would be  interested to
know when it was received by any of you.   Thanks.

There is an unfortunate photo caption error identifying  Lawrence Ransom as
Gerald Richardson.  We will correct that with an errata  in the spring
issue.  Does anyone have a picture of Mr. Richardson?  I  would like to run
same with the errata along with a notice to the membership of  Richardson's
incredibly generous bequeath to AIS.

Thank you.

Jim Morris
Managing Editor
IRISES The Bulletin of the American Iris  Society

<aissecretary@irises.org> The archives for AISDiscuss are at: