Re: Winter 2017 IRISES Bulletin

Ive had a bad situation with a hot water heater bursting and messing up my basement. "Water, water, everywhere and neer a drop to drink. Consequently, I cant remember when my Bulletin arrived, but it seems it was well over a week ago. I know I received it before Jim asked about its arrival.

Betty Roberts