Re: Winter 2017 IRISES Bulletin

Received mine yesterday.

Howie Dash

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Tuesday, February 7, 2017, Jim Morris <1005@rewrite.aisboard.org> wrote:

All,

I received my winter 2017 Bulletin copy in today's mail and have heard
from members in Kansas and Tennessee of delivery. I would be interested to
know when it was received by any of you. Thanks.

There is an unfortunate photo caption error identifying Lawrence Ransom as
Gerald Richardson. We will correct that with an errata in the spring
issue. Does anyone have a picture of Mr. Richardson? I would like to run same
with the errata along with a notice to the membership of Richardson's
incredibly generous bequeath to AIS.

Thank you.

Jim Morris
Managing Editor
IRISES The Bulletin of the American Iris Society