RE: AIS DVD

All,

It would be helpful from my perspective to have a better idea about what we want to include in the video.  Shooting the gardens in bloom, with or without a drone, does not present a problem if the filming is done without folks in the garden and with the permission of the garden owners.  If we want to shoot film of convention visitors in the gardens, or at the convention, then we are better off with signed consents.  This can be obtained when folks enter the garden or enter the convention site.  It can be done when folks register.  Thinking ahead for the next convention, we can include the consent with the registration information itself.

Depending on how you want to go, I can draft a consent form for use at the convention.

Veronica Johnson

Howard & Johnson, LLC

906 Olive Street, Ste. 200

St. Louis, MO  63101