Re: AIS DVD

I would love to see a promotional like this. I am not sure what it would cost. I would guess close to a thousand dollars. That would probably blow all the budgets. I could imagine squeezing a couple of hundred out of the budget. Perhaps if we knew the cost we could get enough $20 donations to cover it and each donor could get a DVD.

From: "Carol Boyce" <100u@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Sunday, February 7, 2016 7:28:51 AM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] AIS   DVD

We have long been "talking" about an AIS Promotional DVD. What if I can line up a Digital Movie Photographer with a DRONE to cover the  2016 Conventioneers at Presby,

Hildenbrant and Glenara Gardens ?  These are all very different gardens and would give  a great overall look art our Annual Conventions.  If their is interest in doing this I will start

looking for someone and return with a price quote. What would we willing to pay?  I will volunteer my time as director of this shoot. George Boyce

--
Bob Pries
Zone 7a