AIS DVD

We have long been "talking" about an AIS Promotional DVD. What if I can line up a Digital Movie Photographer with a DRONE to cover the  2016 Conventioneers at Presby,

Hildenbrant and Glenara Gardens ?  These are all very different gardens and would give  a great overall look art our Annual Conventions.  If their is interest in doing this I will start

looking for someone and return with a price quote. What would we willing to pay?  I will volunteer my time as director of this shoot. George Boyce