AIS Convention in Dallas 2nd Notice

Dear Folks,

The second deadline for reservations to the 2014 AIS Convention in Dallas, Texas is coming up on March 15, 2014.  You need to go to the AIS website and complete a registration form and mail it to Dell Perry.  If you need more information you may contact Convention Chairperson Bonnie Nichols at (214) 352-2191 or email bjnhtn@aol.com or you may contact me at (918) 853-6204 or email pwgossett@juno.com.

Also, you need to register at the Crowne Plaza Addison Hotel as soon as possible as their is a very large convention starting when we are leaving the hotel and some of these folks maybe registering early  Please contact the Crowne Plaza Addison Hotel at  972-980-8877 - ask for the "IR4" room rates.  Reservations must be made at the hotel by March 14, 2014 to get the $99+ tax  guest rate.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Hope to see you in Dallas.

Thanks,

Paul