Travel

I will be traveling without a computer from tomorrow afternoon, Sat. Feb. 15
through March 4.  Have to leave a day earlier than previously announced in
Irises and News and Notes due to weather considerations.  If you know of
anyone waiting approval of a show schedule in that time, please tell them to
be patient. I am current on reviewing (56 shows so far) as I leave, and will
work full time reviewing until I catch up after my return.

Lois Rose, Exhibitions