Proposed fall board meeting in Sedona in 2016

Hello to all board and chairpersons as well as others that may be interested.

I am sending this followup email as I haven't heard back from most of the board, as well as many of the chair persons. I realize that some of you may not be in the same positions you hold now, but I believe many of you will still be on the board, etc. in 2016.

As previously stated in my email last year, I have received several inquiries about holding the 2016 Fall Board Meeting here in Sedona. For those of you who are not familiar with Sedona, it is located in No. Arizona about two hours south of the Grand Canyon. It is known for its red rocks and its beauty. Sedona is strictly a tourist town with many resorts, art galleries and restaurants as well as many hiking trails and it is approximately two hours north of Phoenix, AZ.

I have made inroads into accommodations, etc., but before bringing the proposal to the board this spring, I am once again attaching the following questionaire to see if there is enough interest in those persons who would most likely be attending the meeting if it were held here. It can be completed on line, saved with a different name and then attached to an email to come directly back to me at aissecretary@irises.org . It MUST be sent back to me at my aissecretary email as AISDiscuss does not allow attachments. Since this is being sent via emai, there is no envelope attached so you would have to mail it on your own. My address is:

                                    Michelle Snyder
                                    AIS Secretary
                                    225 Sky Line Drive
                                    Sedona, AZ 86336

The reason for some of the questions is that rates I can get may depend on the number of room nights we will be booking. The hotel I have been speaking to says we could have the same rate for three days prior to the board meeting and three days after.

I would very much appreciate a response as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Michelle