Exhibition Chairs and their wonderful hard work.

Hurray to the Exhibition Chairs for coming up with the fillable order
forms and reports.

Bravo, Bravo!  I have in one way or another been involved with iris
shows at the Fresno Iris Society for 23 years.  Let me tell you
trying to order and filling out those final show forms (3 times) was
not the fun part of the show.

Well, that is over now.  Fillable order forms make it great and fast.
So too the new final show reports.  I can now throw away my pencil
eraser-HA!

Applause,

Janet Smith
2013 Show Chair