January/February 2013 Irises is up on Emembership

This forwarded at Jim Morris' request.
All,

The January/February 2013 Irises AIS Bulletin is up on the e-membership site and the cover is smashing!

I would like to commend all involved.  A special note to John Jones for quickly creating a banner overlay on the cover to provide notice for the Dallas Convention for the extension of the early Adult $299 and Youth $150 registration fees to March 1.  That was quick and I'm sure much appreciated by Registrar Dell Perry and Chairman Bonnie Nichols.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society