Re: Minutes and Motions Compendium

Jim,

I was using it in its more universal sense as concise, yet comprehensive compilation of a body of knowledge.

In this case it is a complete compilation of the minutes from the Spring of 1988 through and including the Fall of 2012 and the motions from the Fall of 2004 through and including the Fall of 2012.

John
John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society
aisregistrar@irises.org

John Jones, Chairman, Electronic Services Committee
aiselectronicsvcs@irises.org

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536