Re: Exhibition Chairs and their wonderful hard work.

I haven't seen the new forms, but they sound great. As a frequent show
chairman I think filling out three report forms is a pain. Also it has been
difficult to line up the forms with my typewriter which I prefer to
handwriting  them.

Dorothy Willott

In a message dated 2/22/2013 12:21:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,