Cutoff for Spring Financial Statements

Good morning Everyone, For my first set of AIS Financial Statements (to be
presented at the Board Meeting in April), I am going to use February 28th as
my cutoff.  The reports will have 5 months of transactions (October through
February).  So if you have bills that are significant to a budget line items
and you can get the bills to Michelle before month-end, that would be great.
I am doing the early cut-off so I will have time to learn the budget and
reporting formats and get the reports to Michelle to meet her deadline for
putting together board meeting packets. Thanks, Dwayne BoothAIS Treasurer