Re: Motion to approve Bob Pries as chair of the National Collect...

Bob,

By using this url link I got the following message:  Access  denied.  The
"Main/JobDescriptionsNationalCollectionsDisplayAndTestGardens_http://wiki/iri
ses/org/Main/JobDescriptions
NationalCollectionsDisplayAndTestGardens/org/bin/view/Main_ (http://wiki/irises/org/Main/JobDescriptions
NationalCollectionsDisplayAndTestGardens/org/bin/view/Main)  web does not  exist.

But I went to the wiki and clicked on General Index and found it under
Operations Manual.

Have you seen the latest SLI issue of the Fluer de Lis?  It  has an article
on National Collections of Louisiana irises in Great  Britain.

Jim Morris

In a message dated 2/15/2013 7:50:03 A.M. Central Standard Time,