From: "Janet Smith" <ypauls@sti.net>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 11:30:29 AM
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] AIS Silent Auction - your thoughts on thisplease

I think it a good idea, HOWEVER, because this is a rare book I would
not put it out on the table. Photos of the front and back cover to
show any wear etc would be okay.

I say this because I have been on the look out for it to add to my
collection. Found one in a rare bookstore in Washington State. They
want over $1,100 for it. Obvisously it is still there.

I am mentioning the off the table because we have had valuable
jewelry walk away - sadly.

I agree with Tom, one time deal and handshake should suffice. Make
this too complicated and hard feelings could arise.

My two cents worth,

Janet Smith