____________________________________
 From: MORRISJE1@aol.com
To:  aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: 2/2/2012 10:35:23 P.M. Central Standard  Time
Subj: [AISdiscuss] The Genus Iris Bequest

Jim,

Thanks so much for letting me know what is  happening.  The photos  should
be ready very soon.
I've had a  plague that just keeps giving and  giving.  Was not getting
email for a few days.
Do you think anything  should be sent to  Kelly?  I think your great plug
in
the last issue (April   Bulletin, Section Happenings) ) was really great.
We really appreciate  your  efforts.
Thanks for everything!
--
Lyn   Wilson