The Genus Iris Bequest

Here is a response today from Lyn Wilson who is not on AIS Discuss but who
is working on ASI action regarding placing the book in the AIS Silent
Auction.
Jim M.

Jim,

Thanks so much for letting me know what is happening.  The photos  should
be ready very soon.
I've had a plague that just keeps giving and  giving.  Was not getting
email for a few days.
Do you think anything  should be sent to Kelly?  I think your great plug in
the last issue (April  Bulletin, Section Happenings) ) was really great.
We really appreciate your  efforts.
Thanks for everything!
--
Lyn  Wilson