Re: AIS Silent Auction - your thoughts on this please

Pat,

Good to have you jump in.  We are all in this iris hobby together but  it
does take income to run things and AIS has been running deficit budgets for
years as our membership has plunged.  Just last year we finally showed a
small increase in membership and we are hopeful that emembership will start an
 increasing trend.  Time will tell.  I still think a 10% commission to  AIS
is reasonable and much less than a book dealer would charge.

Jim M.

In a message dated 2/2/2012 12:37:03 A.M. Central Standard Time,