2010 Photo Contest

Kitty Loberg has notified me that she is unable to chair the AIS photo contest this year.  Kitty has done a great job managing and administrating this contest since its inception; I was sorry to hear that that she is unable to do it again this year.

Janet Smith has agreed to be responsible for this year's contest. Janet is currently the AIS Photo Coordinator and chairs the committee for Iris Program Resources (Slides and Digital). With her vast experience and proven track record dealing with photographic media (both print and digital), she was a logical choice to handle the 2010 contest.

Updated information concerning the 2010 contest will be published in the April AIS Bulletin and will be available soon on the AIS website.

Judy Keisling