Re: January 2010 Bulletin

I got early copy too.

WHAT A TERRIFIC JOB.

Kelly, Erica and Terry you are all to be congratulated on an incredible job completed under an unbelievable deadline.

John

On Feb 16, 2010, at 12:19 PM, Jill Bonino wrote:

Hi All,

Terry Aitken sent me an early copy of the January Bulletin that came today.

Get ready to be impressed! It is gorgeous and easy to read. The pages are a good quality gloss and it represents our organization in first class fashion.

The inside front and back covers are the Photo Contest winners. Great color.

Outstanding work..Thanks Terry and Kelly and Erica

Jill