Re: January 2010 Bulletin

I, too, received my Secretary copy of the bulletin today. I sent an email to Kelly and Terry but since Jill has posted her email on AISDiscuss I am also responding here. The new bulletin is terrific. I enthusiastically agree with Jill's comments about the quality and orginiazation. The photos are gorgeous and the color is terrific. Once again, congrats on a job very well done,.

Michelle