Re: AIS Calendar

In a message dated 2/5/2010 11:01:54 A.M. Central Standard Time, terry@flowerfantasy.net writes:

Hi All

I don’t consider our color ad in the bulletin to be “mundane”.

I don't either and I didn't say that.  But the Bulletin ad plays to a limited audience of just AIS members.  We should expand via our web site.  Perhaps in the future to the Wiki as well.  AIS simply needs more revenue as our membership base continues to decline and we are forced to tap our reserves as we run deficit budgets.

Jim M.

I don’t know what is on the website. Perhaps we need to shift the color ad to the website?

I will visit both sites shortly as my next project is the 2011 calendar.

I plan to have the Calendar available in May and at the National convention in Madison in June.

Terry